Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Frolics - The Cheesecake Test

Yum! Who can resist a rich, sweet, indulgent, creamy cheesecake? Pick the cheesecake that appeals to your sweet tooth the most, and see what it says about you.



HappySurfer Is a Cherry Cheesecake

You are a genuine person and a true friend. You are very attentive and a good listener.

At times, you can be a bit formal and polite. You don't want to step on any toes.



You are also very logical and rational. You give good advice, and you are good at moderating arguments.

You are a very harmonious person. You have a lot of joy in your life, and you spread it around in subtle ways.



Last Week's Quiz - What Color Bug Are You?


3 comments:

  1. Mango cheezecake for Bananaz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. so difficult to choose one from all those delish and delectable cheesecakes!!! but I pick the LIME CHEESECAKE at last.. but the analysis of my character from my taste doesn't seem accurate, haha!! :)

    I am unpredictable and zany. I definitely keep things flavorful. I have a bit of attitude to me - I've been known to be pretty snarky at times. I am fiery and wild. I can't help it... I love trouble. I am definitely one of a kind - no one ever forgets me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess is Caramel Cheesecake ahh... Love that caramel sauce, that's why I chose it right away..

    ReplyDelete