Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 Happy New Year - Goodbye 2014

Well, we've come to the last day of year 2014. It has been a good year for me but I won't bore you with details. I certainly hope it has been a good/great year for you too. Let me take this opportunity to thank you for being a part of my life. You have added spice to my life. Thank you.

Google has come up with this simple-looking doodle to end the year.


But click on the doodle and you will find Google Trending Topics for the year. Below are the topics that were trending in Malaysia and Singapore. What was trending in your country? You can check it out here.



My wish for you..

Goodbye 2014.. Hello 2015!


3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you & family too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing HappySurfer and family a very very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Thank you so much for sharing this. Also, check this out if you are looking for professional website or logo design services:


    Buy Logo

    ReplyDelete