Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Frolics - The Halftone Test

Just like karma, the Cause and Effect factor, there is also the Yin and Yang of life, the omnipresent force of the balancing two sides that exist concurrently whether we like it or not.

There are two sides to our personality as well.  This week's Friday Frolics personality quiz is a very easy quiz to find out the two sides that make up You.  Brace yourself.  It might surprise you as to how close the result is to your personality, as it did me.  Go on, take the quiz to find out..



You Are Skeptical


You're the type of person who questions the world around you. You don't take anything as given.

You are a big believer in doing what's right. You may be a nonconformist, but you take ethics seriously.


The light side of you is faithful, committed, and compassionate. You are a great friend, family member, and partner.

You stand up for what you believe is right, no matter how popular or unpopular your opinion happens to be.


The dark side of you is a bit anxious and neurotic. It's hard for you to let go of the day's worries and concerns.

You also sometimes tend to push yourself too hard, leading to exhaustion. Remember, you don't have to do it all!



Last Week's Quiz: What's Your Soul's Urge?

2 comments:

  1. Bananaz is Achiever..tQVM HS, have a great weekend

    You are an energetic and optimistic person. You don't mind rolling up your sleeves and getting a job done.
    You are confident and goal oriented. You like taking on a challenge, and you like beating it even more.

    The light side of you is resilient and tough. You recover from setbacks beautifully and just keep going.
    You are competent and together. You can work well by yourself or motivate an entire team when the time is right.

    The dark side of you is easily frustrated by incompetence or inefficiency. You don't like anyone standing in your way.
    You also can get too wrapped up in negatively comparing your success to the success of others, instead of focusing on what you've already achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i chose the last one with polka dots that is a little convex.. it says i am PEACEFUL..

    I seek harmony with the world around me. I am almost always willing to compromise and get along with others. I don't have an ego problem. The light side of me is accepting and nonjudgmental. I am a friend to everyone, and I truly like people. I am easy to be around, and I 'go with the flow'. I don't mind someone else being in the driver's seat. The dark side of me is indecisive. I have trouble picking what to do without considering how it impacts others. My extreme openness also tends to leave me vulnerable to criticism and outside influence. I may give too much weight to what others say.

    ReplyDelete