Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Frolics - What Do You Need Most?

We think we know what we need most, but do we? Take this week's personality quiz to find out whether what you think you need is actually your real need subconsciously. Interesting set of questionnaire to start with.

I'd give this a 4 rating..

Rating Guide
1 = Absolutely not true
2 = Some truth
3 = 50% true
4 = Mostly true
5 = Close to 100% true


Happy Friday, everyone!



You Need Freedom


You need to have full control of your life. You must make your own choices and decisions.

Your confidence and self-esteem comes from being independent. It's very important that no one tells you what to do.



You don't do well with rules, responsibilities, or commitment. You're not flaky, but you do need flexibility.

You may not always exercise your freedom, but you need to know it's there. Just feeling constrained constrains you.


3 comments:

  1. Nothing. I am happy with whatever I've got...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to be happy~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting!! i need SECURITY~~ :D

    To be happy in life, I need to feel as secure and grounded as possible. I have to know that things will be okay no matter what. I plan for the worst. I tend to be cautious, and I always think of the long term consequences before I act. Living a low-key, responsible life is the only way to ensure that I can truly relax.

    ReplyDelete