Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Frolics - The Desert Test

Yay! It's Friday again!

The weather is great today in Kuala Lumpur. I see huge clusters of cumulus clouds in the wide expanse of blue across the sky. Hot is the word today, and humid. I haven't been to a desert so I have no idea how the heat in the desert compares to the heat here even though the latter is no more than mid-30's. Either way, it is a relief to be indoors, away from all that heat and sweat and sunburn.

Let's do a personality quiz about the Desert this week and see what it says about us.



You Are Thoughtful and Happy


You have an optimistic outlook. When troubles come your way, you try to see how you will grow and learn from them.



You have a few friends and family members that you are especially close to. You can count on them to be there for you.



You feel relieved about your past and those you have loved. You are happy to be moving on with the future.



You succeed by counting on others for support. You could never do what you do without your friends and family.


Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm together and wise?! Err ...

    The hot humid weather with lots of fluffy white clouds are stretching all the way to Tokyo. Same here.

    I've been in several deserts, including the granddaddy of 'em all, the Sahara. I find dry desert heat much easier to tolerate than humidity. When you're in a desert, you don't even sweat. It just evaporates. Doesn't that sound better than being perpetually soggy? (+_+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am thoughtful and happy too..

    I have an optimistic outlook. When troubles come my way, I try to see how I will grow and learn from them. I feel a strong sense of community and like me truly belong. I trust other people and believe they are basically good. I feel wistful about my past and those I have loved. Memories are bittersweet for me. I succeed by pacing yourself. You realize that all that matters is the long run, and I aim to persevere.

    ReplyDelete