Saturday, May 12, 2012

Supermarket queues are no fun

Being stuck in a supermarket line is no fun. I am talking about long queues and each customer having a full trolley-load of items. This is why I try not to go shopping too close to closing time. This is when the queue starts.

Ideally, buying less than eight items will ensure breezing through the Express line checkout but this isn't possible most times when I normally go shopping with a list of items instead of popping in to buy one or two items.

What could also slow down the checkout is when the printer runs out of paper or the scanner decides to quit which was what happened the other day. With regard to scanners, I was told that the posguys barcode scanner system is reliable and I certainly hope the supers and hypers that I go too have this system installed.

I'm sure I'm not alone when it comes to not being a fan of queues.

No comments:

Post a Comment