Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Want a PS3..

When I was younger, a present of a book or a chess set would put me on Cloud 9.

A colleague just bought his young son a ps3 all because he doesn't want his son to feel bad that the mom and dad are going on a holiday overseas without bringing him along.

Kids these days are so lucky. They get expensive toys for the littlest reasons. We can only blame it on the trend of the times - where lines sometimes are blurred by too much love or guilt for not being able to spend more time with loved ones.

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I don't fancy a game console anymore. Perhaps I am old already. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are extremely different from the 70s. They get to buy expensive branded sport shoes, iphones, and oh ps3 at U$466. Phew! How lucky..tQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will choose Nintendo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tekkaus, you are old? hehe..

    Bananaz, times they are a-changing. Childrens' games used to be free in my parents' time. This is the material age.

    KS, so you're a Nintendo fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Nintendo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:51 AM

    Kids get everything these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bananaz got Nonetendo..hehe ~;).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lina, another Nintendo fan.

    Mei Teng, yeah, most kids are fortunate these days.

    Bananaz, LOL!

    ReplyDelete