Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Through My Window - Song that causes a Buzz at EveryoneConnects.net


When I read about this, Song causes a buzz article this morning, I thought uh-oh, this sounds like a chain-letter of some sort.

You know how chain-letters give you this disgusting and wary feeling to just be on the lookout for danger. It turns out, it's not a bad thing.

It's just a new song that has been anonymously being catapulted into the limelight and has been played on radios and talked about and discussed on Facebook, tweeted and doing its rounds around the blogosphere which yours truly has also joined the bandwagon by way of this post. What's wrong with chipping in for a good cause, eh(?) - I hope it is.

Anyway, this new number has got simple and catchy lyrics. If you like punk rock or some bubblegum music, this one's for you. Or if you are a fan of Sum 41, this one's for you too. No one knows who's the singer or the band. Doesn't it remind you of The Archies - cartoonish and mysterious and great music too. This one, okay lah.

Enough said, listen to the song on everyoneconnects.net with lyrics below. Enjoy..


Through My Window

Don’t want much, I just want everything
Thought that I could, do almost anything
One step in front of the other
Thought that I could do it alone

In the blink of an eye, it's just another day
Telling me why, I'll find another way
Got this feeling, got me reeling
I can almost start believing

Now there's me and you
And we are not alone
You and me
We are together now
Through my window, I can see there's
More than you and more than me
Me and you
And we are not alone
Different view
We are together now
Through my window, I can see
Our wildest dreams could be so real

I see a spark, it starts a fire
Is this the one worth waiting for?
Thought that I could do it without you
Can’t exist like this anymore

Now there's me and you
And we are not alone
You and me
We are together now
Through my window, I can see there's
More than you and more than me

Now there’s me and you, you and me
We are not alone and we are together
Through my window I can see
Our wildest dreams could be so real


Source: The Star

9 comments:

  1. Do you experience the following: The older you get, the faster you grow tired of a song? :p

    i do go thru it myself :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, love it,hey, i think it is spelt as Psalm 41, and not Sum 41.... i am pretty sure i am right, anyway i stand corrected.

    take care now,,,,and through my window,i appreciate you being my friend, through my window, my wildest dream got me to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:20 PM

    Dude, its sum41... haha! where'd you get psalm? that's funny...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The music is not too bad. Also not a bad way to publicise it, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mockingbird, welcome back! Sure is good to have you back. :D

    Interesting observation there though I must admit there are some songs that I could play over and over again, just like the current number on the sidebar, Harry Connick Jr's version of For Once In My Life. Another one is Simon & Garfunkel's Scarborough Fair and a few of their hits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eugene, hehe... it is Sum 41 that I'm referring to. Thanks all the same, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anonymous, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Foong, good publicity stunt, in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually i do have quite a number of Jay Chou songs which i enjoy listening to and singing along over and over again every now and then. Not everyday though :p Do you listen to Jay Chou? He hasn't released any new album for quite some time now since he's busy making movies :p

    ReplyDelete