Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Frolics - Where Should You Spend Your Summer?

I saw a documentary about London the other day. I am a city girl so cities always fascinate me and if this quiz could be a guide to where I should spend summer, Europe would be it. So, tell me, have you been to London - to see the Queen? hehe..




You Should Spend Your Summer in Europe



You're in to almost all forms of culture - art, music, architecture, food...

And spending a summer at the beach sounds pretty darn boring to you.

So head off to Europe, where you can have your tiramisu (and even eat it on the beach!)


Other Fun Quizzes

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha :D Mine turn out to be in Mountains! Bye...I'm going right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:23 PM

    I should spend the summer at the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tekkaus, so what does a Mountain summer vacation say about you?

    Mei Teng, the beach for you, eh? Would be a great place for your photography skills.

    Derby, thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete