Thursday, May 7, 2009

Leona Lewis - Loving You

I'm not a moody person but I do get restless sometimes and I've been feeling restless the past few days, (no, not that time of the month. LOL!) which accounts for my not having any new post up. I still am somewhat (restless) though I'll live, don't worry.

Here's a video I'd like to share with you. It's one of my all-time favourite songs, Loving You. For a change, let's listen to someone else's version besides Minnie Ripperton's.

She is just as good, if not better. She is none other than the amazing Leona Lewis. This audio version was recorded when she was just 15. Here, she teams up with Marley J Wills who made a few recordings with Leona then. Of course, Leona went on to win the X-Factor singing contest in 2006 at the age of 21 and the rest is.. history. Here's the video, and lyrics for you to sing along. Enjoy it..



Loving you
Is easy because you're beautiful....
Making love with you
Is all I want to do....
Loving you
Is more than just a dream come true....
And everything that I do
Is out of loving you....


No one else can make me feel
The colors that you bring....
Stay with me while we grow old....
And we will live each day in spring time....

Because loving you....
Has made my life so beautiful....
And every day of my life
Is filled with loving you....
Loving you....
I see your soul come shining through....
And everytime that we....
Oh I'm more in love with you....

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:01 PM

    I remember Minnier Ripperton's rendition...complete with chirping birds or something in the background isn't?

    Hope you get over the restlessness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a good singer, there's no doubt about it! Oh yes, I like the original Minnnie Ripperton's version with all the chirping birds too : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard this song a'd! I must say that her voice is good. :D

    ReplyDelete