Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Frolics - How Normal Are You?

I have always been different. I know I am a tad weird at times, goofy too, subtly unconventional, loves hardrock and reggae, a bit rebellious, well, just not quite the regular Jane, if you know what I mean. Now I know for sure.

This quiz here says I am 35% normal. Don't you just love the way these quizzes make you look good? Now, what does that tell you? That I am 65% abnormal! Scary, huh? Please do the quiz, I need company. ;)

Let's see who's the most normal among us, eh?

But I am straight though, not that there is anything wrong with being 'the other'. Oh, you know what I mean..



You Are 35% Normal



You sure do march to your own beat...

But you're so weird, people wonder if it's a beat at all

You think on a totally different wavelength

And it's often a chore to get people to understand you


Other Personality Quizzes

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:11 PM

    and I had 45% normal. did that makes us a good company? :) kidding...

    so how are you doing lately? other than taking quizzes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40% normal. I mean, a lot of people would rather die than gain 150 lb, right? Right? Ermm....XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe this! I'm 55% normal!

    While some of your behavior is quite normal...
    Other things you do are downright strange
    You've got a little of your freak going on
    But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself


    No, I don't! I hold it out for everyone to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:25 AM

    I'm 40% normal.
    While some of your behavior is quite normal...
    Other things you do are downright strange
    You've got a little of your freak going on
    But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself

    The result is quite shocking. I expected to get lower. just kidding. :p

    Some of my friends actually perceive me to have "strange" attitude and outlook in life. they say im really unique. we're all unique, right? so, i wonder why? :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi LG, long time no talk. Hope all's well at your end. Yep, 45% is close enough. LOL!

    Hi JL, and you are even closer to being as weird as I am. haha...

    Don't tell me you let 150lbs creep up on you?! From what I gathered from your blog, you managed to shed a big load off and that's great. I congratulate you. Celebration! New wardrobe! Party all night long! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MM, kudos! Looks like you, my good man, is the most normal of us all so far! Well, whaddya know!!

    Rej, 40% normal. Ooh..very close to my wavelength. ;)

    ReplyDelete