Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Weird Jewellery

Starting to spend more time on Twitter and in addition to stalking the ever-affable LB, am now following some "influential" personalities, such as founders of Internet programs/ventures, an author, a magazine editor, other wizards, and a couple of showbiz celebs, MC Hammer and Snoop Dogg. And Barack Obama. Oh yes, he twitters too. If you'd like to follow me or find out who I'm following (openly stalking sort of), you can look me up, klhappysurfer.

I was thinking, instead of just twittering about my little world, why not extend the horizon a little and see what others are doing. Indeed people are doing greater stuff out there and a lot more interesting too. Am learning.

Got pointed to this site on weird jewellery. Interesting pieces of weird jewellery.



5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:08 PM

    Unique pieces of jewellery! I like the clothes peg..and thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:48 PM

    Ah MBL is here!

    I wonder where LB is. It has been a while since his last lurks ..

    Anyway, LOVE the second one. I won't use them to dry my clothes. I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, MBL has been served tea.

    LB's on holiday, remember? Holiday-makers are not supposed to work - lurking at blogs is hardwork, you know. LOL!!

    No, they are not for clothes. They are for the nose, that is if you don't mind the protrusions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really unique design of jewelry. I really like the first and last design of rings.They are very different than usual design.First one is very cool and trendy and last is simple and elegant.I want to buy for myself.

    ReplyDelete