Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday Frolics - What Kind of Soda Are You?

What do they say about a Friday's child? Nevermind. I know I have said this a million times - I love Fridays. Who doesn't when it's the last day of the workweek! Some days, I wish everyday is a Friday.

Opening the site, I saw this nice picture, actually a Google ad on the sidebar (not that I am hinting that you click on it or something, though I don't mind). What I am trying to say is, it is such a pretty picture, colourwise and contentwise. Ahem!! True eye-candy - pleasant and refreshing, one that makes you go, Awwwww......... I would like for it to be a permanent feature here instead of it being an ad that only sneaks in and out at random. Here it is.

What do you think? Nice?

This being Friday, it is Frolics day again. This week, let's find out the type of soda we are. Root beer is my favourite and OMGoodness, I think it has somehow permeated my personality too. LOL!




You Are Root Beer



Ultra sweet and innocent, you have a subtle complexity behind your sugary front.

Children love you, but so do high end snobs... when you're brewed right.



Your best soda compatibility match: Dr. Pepper



Stay away from: Diet Coke


Other Fun Quizzes

No comments:

Post a Comment