Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Frolics: What Is Your Sexual Orientation?

What is my sexual orientation? Bet you'd want to know. Okay, the secret is out.......




I Am Straight



There's not much queer about you.

So let's just say you're straight... but not narrow.




...and, hey, it says here I'm ready for marriage too. Okay, I'm taking proposals now. Kidding! LOL!




Your Ideal Relationship is Marriage



You've dated enough to know what you want.

And that's marriage - with the right person.

You're serious about settling down some time soon.

Even if you haven't met the person you want to get hitched to!


Other fun quizzes

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I don't have to take that first test.. I know I am straight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...right! Some things don't need testing. They just come naturally.

    ReplyDelete