Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Frolics - What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?

I'm not a fan of karaoke. In fact, I used to think karaoke is a waste of time. I'd rather be on the dance-floor though sometimes, I think people look silly swinging and shaking their body parts. Still, if nothing else, it's great cardio-vascular exercise.

I still do karaoke though but on very rare and special occasions. What do I normally sing? I pick a few I normally like to sing and the rest are mostly what everyone can sing together and a few very out-of-the-ordinary numbers, just for kicks. I think the best part of karaoke is to be able to sing those that you've been wanting to sing but don't have the lyrics to them.

And what's my Karaoke Theme Song? "I'm Too Sexy"....wohhhhhhhhh!! LOL

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "I'm Too Sexy"
You're a total goof ball and a bit of a nut job. You don't take yourself seriously at all.
And while you may not be the greatest singer, you're the first to volunteer for karaoke.

You have a wild and unpredictable sense of humor that always gets people cracking up.
Irreverent and rebellious, your humor knows no bounds or limits. You enjoy shocking people.

You might also sing: "Like a Virgin," "Ice Ice Baby," and "Hey Ya!"

Stay away from people who sing: "Sweet Home Alabama"


Other Friday Frolics

4 comments:

  1. I am not much of a karaoke person too.. Maybe it is because my generation was a bit too early! LOL.. But, dance, yes!! Yet, I am just a bit lazy to go out boogieing anymore.. *sigh* What other excuses have I got?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My karaoke theme song is "Baby Got Back":

    You're a total show off who is willing to risk looking like a fool to get a few laughs.
    In fact, you'll go for the cheap laugh if you need to... because it's better than no reaction!

    Your friends can count on you to get a party started, and you'll party hard until you can't remember their names.
    You're charismatic, charming, and a total character. With or without a few drinks in you.

    You might also sing: "I Touch Myself," "Oops I Did it Again," or "My Humps"

    Stay away from people who sing: "Candle in the Wind"


    Why? I like "Candle in the Wind!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singing is a good way to releive stress..

    and expel bad chi... and bad breath.. hahaha

    good singing is always good.. and bad singing should remain in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LB, I've got one coming up next weekend. Wanna join me? A boogie night, I mean.

    MM, you are my kind of guy! :P

    Robin, talk about bad singing, Cameron Diaz in "My Best Friend's Wedding" would top the list.

    ReplyDelete