Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Frolics: What Color Purple Are You?


We are so caught up with the daily trappings of life that we forget the lighter side of it, the side that nurtures our wellbeing, the side that makes life bearable and gives us the energy and motivation to trudge on, the side that keeps us sane.

Frivolous all this play may seem, but if you really think about it, everyone has a little child inside of him, the little child that wants nothing but to play. I hope these frolics that I bring you every Friday will give you, my dear visitor, a moment to hang up your boots, to loosen that tie, to remove that mask, so to spaeak, and just chill.

What Color Purple Am I?




You Are Iris




You are an interesting blend of fun and wisdom.

You definitely make people think about themselves and their place in the world.

But they'll have fun doing it. You definitely epitomize laughter therapy.

You are a very enriching and entertaining friend!


Told you I'm fun. You mean I never told you?!
Now,

2 comments:

  1. First you ask what my inner color is, and when I say purple...

    Actually, I'm DARK PURPLE:

    To others, you seem a bit dark, mysterious, and moody.
    In truth, you are just a very unique person who doesn't care what others think.
    And you really enjoy your offbeat interests and friends.
    You've decided that life is about living for yourself - simple as that.


    Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome personality you are, MM. A bit dark, mysterious and moody and offbeat interests? And life is about living for yourself? Yes, I'd say that's cool!

    ReplyDelete