Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Design Your Own Bedding Prints


Everyone likes to be different from the next guy. That's why some of us sport modified clothings bought off the peg to make the piece different and unique. Did you know that you can now design the print on your bedding, pillow cases, blankets, etc?
.
VisionBedding.com allows you that flexibility. You can personalize your blanket with photos of yourself, your friends and family. You can even have animal prints on it, your cat or dog, anything.
.
Giving a gift of a personalized blanket is an awesome idea, don't you think? Give a surfer a Surfer Bedding, for instance, and you'd have him or her as a friend for life. Perhaps not but he or she would be thrilled to bits.

2 comments:

  1. I tried that, but I kept having these dreams in which I got on the biggest wave of my life and got wiped out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PandaB, I guess it's true when they say that our dreams are an extension of our life. I get nightmares of being chased after watching a movie with a lot of chasing around like a thriller or a horror movie. No fun at all.

    ReplyDelete