Friday, April 20, 2007

Nurofen Plus













I have to confess, I am a big believer of painkillers. One of my girlfriends is just the opposite. She would rather go through the pain than take a painkiller while my thinking is, why suffer when there is something that offers relief? To each his or her own, I guess.

The painkiller that I normally take is paracetemol or commonly known as Panadol. Recently, a cousin recommended Nurofen Plus, an alternative painkiller, which she said is very effective in treating severe pain such as back pain, neuralgia, dental pain, those monthly cramps and severe migraine headaches. Even pain due to arthritis can also be relieved.

Nurofen Plus provides powerful pain relief through the dual action of ibuprofen and codeine. How they work is that the ibuprofen targets the site of pain locally. It also reduces inflammation and fever. The codeine works centrally to reduce the brain's perception of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment