Saturday, April 7, 2007

Need a Gift Tag?



Do you enjoy giving gifts besides receiving them? It warms my heart when I see the recipient's face lit up upon receiving a gift. Some gifts come without gift tags. That's alright by me but as a rule I would always include a gift card to go along with the gift. If I'm not able to make one, I'll just pick one up from the gift-shop. Now, I can have ample stocks of gift tags from Creativeanduniquegiftideas.com.

Check out these lovely free printable gift tags. Just print them out and keep and voila(!) you'll have one ready to use when you need it. Neat idea, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Happy for the gift tags link, really lovely & cute.
    I bookmark it alreay. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PP, yeah, I thought those tags are handy too. Glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete