Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday! Thank God It's Friday!

May you have a wonderful Spring weekend - which brings to mind the blooming flowers - the cherry and peach blossoms, the daffodils and the tulips in the fields, the ducks in the lake, the tadpoles in our ponds. haha...

And laughter in the classroom..

A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face."

"Yes," the class said.

"Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet?"

A little fellow shouted,
"Cause your feet ain't empty."


---------------------------------

The ingenuity of advertising..

Levi Ad



Tomotei Ad


Best Google Ad


Fridge magnet



WHO THE HELL DESIGNED THIS RIDE?



**grin**

4 comments:

  1. suddenly, i think i need a pair of levi's denim. heh, heh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can anyone not love Levi's. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. R-rated post. No warning, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. KS, I think kids would be bored with what I have here. Oh, maybe not, I once had a secondary schoolboy here for awhile (he left comments) but I shooed him off, gently, of course. I hope he's not lurking around here anymore... at least not until he turns 18. Btw, I don't fancy posting stuff of any extreme. Light-hearted reading is what this blog is all about. Blogging should be light and easy and fun. For me it is.

    ReplyDelete