Monday, April 23, 2007

Another Monday

A view like this most mornings does wonders especially on a Monday morning. I had my camera with me this morning so I thought I'd share this beauty with you. The tinted glass doesn't do it justice though. Hope you'll have a great day too!



Let's backtrack a little to last Friday. This was what greeted me as I stepped out of the office on Friday evening. Awesome, don't you think? Look at the bands of light filtering through the clouds. The wide dark band is visible on the top picture while the second picture has the KL skyline in the distance.

I was surprised to see someone else clicking away too. -lol- Is he a blogger too, I wondered. When the job was done, we bade our farewells and went on our separate ways while the beauty was lost to the night.


9 comments:

  1. Waa, what nice views last Friday!! & today even! Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waa, and you are up so early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first picture is the one that really caught my eye. Such natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that flaming red caught my eye as I stepped out the door. Woh! I went and quickly fumbled for my camera. It was like the sky on fire. Quite a rare sight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 1st pic was taken around Melawati area? I spent 3 years there while studying at KTAR

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that sky was stolen from an art museum in Copenhagen. Someone should alert Interpol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wohhh, gorgeous!!!

    good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last picture - better crop away the bottom part.

    First picture is a bit dull. Perhaps this is the effect of tinted glass you mentioned. You should have walked out of the building.

    ReplyDelete
  9. IML, yeah, the Batu Caves range of mountains.

    MM said: ..that sky was stolen from an art museum in Copenhagen. lol. That's why I like art and paintings. They capture nature at its best and immortalise it for enjoyment.

    Thank you, Sulee.

    KS, thank you for your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete