Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Frolics: What's Your Dominant Thinking Style?

Whether consciously or unconsciously, we all gravitate towards a certain way we do things and that includes thinking. What do you think is your dominant thinking style? Find out below.




Happysurfer's Dominant Thinking Style: Modifying



Super logical and rational, you consider every fact available to you.

You don't make rash decisions and are rarely moved by emotion.



You prefer what's known and proven - to the new and untested.

You tend to ground those around you and add stability.



More Friday Frolics

4 comments:

  1. Mine:

    ***Your Dominant Thinking Style: Exploring***

    You thrive on the unknown and unpredictable. Novelty is your middle name.
    You are a challenger. You tend to challenge common assumptions and beliefs.

    An expert inventor and problem solver, you approach everything from new angles.
    You show people how to question their models of the world.

    ----
    ps: I love your poetic mastery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! No wonder you do what you do!

    p.s. Aww... (*blushing*) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, L.B. and I are in the same camp! My dominant style of thinking is "exploring", too! (same description...I won't bother reiterating).

    (I'll praise your poetic sense, too. You've managed to pace me every time! I, for one, am impressed! Logical and poetic...amaaaaaaazing!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MM, I have no choice but to reiterate:

    Wow! No wonder you do what you do!

    You know something, gentlemen, MM and LB, fashion-designing and writing and playing music are what I'd give an arm and a leg to do. Well, maybe not my body parts but seriously, I'd love to be doing what you're doing, even a fraction of it. I guess I love the arts.

    About being poetic, I think I'm not even there. I'm just having some fun with some fun folks, like yourselves, you and LB. The wonder of words! But I thank thee for your awesomeness! You bring out the best in me, shall I say? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete