Friday, July 7, 2006

Fishing / Visual Puns


Here's a "smart woman" joke for a Friday morning. No thinking required.

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing
and decides to take a nap.

Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take
the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads
her book. Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up
alongside the woman and says,

"Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't that obvious?")

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her.

"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading."

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could
start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault,"
says the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you," says the Game Warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know
you could start at any moment."

"Have a nice day, ma'am," and he left.

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.


Okay, here's one where thinking is required.

Remember we had such a great workout from this exercise?
Let's have another workout. This time it's on visual puns.
See if you can work these out. The first one is an example.
Have fun ane have a happy weekend!
















Now name the following pictures. Remember that they are
visual puns.

















15 comments:

  1. Harharhar!!! I am gorging on lormaikais, btw...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,..

    smart lady, intentions are prosecutable unless activated.

    The third pics look like A^ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. LB, yeah, "gorging" is the word for you now. I mean look at all the yummy food you're trying since you got back! haha...

    Robin, you mean 'not prosecutable', don't you? I don't know about that but you're the lawyer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Happy,

    The woman in the boat makes a smart wife!

    As for the visual puns, I honestly got three correct, but now I know all the answers...and I if say it now, it will spoil the fun for others! hehehe...guess you'll be wondering how I know?

    Have a nice weekend of soccer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joe, you're right. Tks. Let's not spoil it for the others. Let's sit back and watch the fun.
    I roughly have an idea of your source. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got all of them right but two, but then I accidentally found the "cheat source" so those last two were revealed. That was kind of disappointing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well..I won't call that "cheat source" but it's just a loop-hole in Happy's pics, that reflects the answers like a shadow reflected from a mirror...in what was supposed to be an exercise ..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. MM should not be disappointed, but proud. It is like the Star Trek episode about the "Kobayashi Maru scenario" ..... ack! Geek Alert!!

    I like fried eggplant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That wasn't an episode; that was the movie Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, still my favorite of the whole thing!

    MEGA GEEK ALERT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the fried egg flowers. hehehhe...very protein horrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  11. My memory is going. Old Geek Alert.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe.. did u not hear that lawyers are the worst typist..

    u are right..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11:43 AM

    No matter MEGA or OLD,
    All Geek Alert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. MM, cheat source, eh? It is aptly put. You cheated!!

    Oh well, it's just for fun and it's really a choice to peek or not.

    Joe, I left the source in for credits actually.

    Pandabonium, Winn, that is actually "eggplant" though "fried eggplant" is probably more accurate.

    Does everyone know all the answers yet? Let's give some more time before we reveal the answers.

    Robin, right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. PP, yeah, Geek Alert!!

    MM, I probably have to take the time to re-watch Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. I watched it on and off - not concentrating enough to capture the movie in its entirety. Probably missing out important segments too.

    ReplyDelete