Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Woman's (Real) Prayer

Now I lay me
Down to sleep.
I pray the Lord
My shape to keep.
Please no wrinkles
Please no bags
And please lift my butt
Before it sags.
Please no age spots
Please no gray
And as for my belly,
Please take it away.
Please keep me healthy
Please keep me young,
And thank you Dear Lord
For all that you've done.



And
Five tips for a woman....

1. It is important to have a man who helps you around the house as
well as holding down a decent job.

2. It is important to have a man that makes you laugh.

3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to you.

4. It is important to have a man who loves you and spoils you.

5. It is important that these four men don't know each other.

9 comments:

  1. hmmmm.. the first one asked a bit too much from God lah.. imagine if every women ask the same thing

    The second part sounds sensible.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great...accuse me of having MPS (multiple personality disorder)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:38 AM

    >> Five tips for a woman
    the reason why some women are so self-contradicting? hehehehe ... :P
    you should add a sixth tip, women should make sure to wear the correct hat for each men.
    hmmmm ... maybe that's how Edward de Bono "six thinking hats" come about? LOLz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am nos 2 and 4, on the 5 tips list.

    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't disagree....

    A woman has the last word in any argument.

    Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

    ReplyDelete
  6. may your prayers come true ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin, if all prayers are answered, the world would be a perfect and oh-so-boring place.
    Where is the challenge, wor?

    MM, MPS? Good thing you're not the only one. I think all of us have it to some degree, which makes the world go round.

    Slurp! that's interesting. The challenge is to get the mind to work according to the colours.

    Dear Ghost, whoa... the ladies in your life are very lucky.

    Nice nick, there must be an interesting story behind it.

    Pandabonium, **snicker**
    I'm not saying anything.......

    FH2o, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kinda of conincidence. Maybe you will like to peer at my blog. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sunflower, thanks for dropping by. You have a nice blog and I love your profile picture!

    MM, see, I'm not the only one for sunflowers. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete